Here are a few current facts and figures about the beach here at Camp Arcadia :
- The current water level is at 578.80 feet.
- That is 15 inches above the average!
- That is 16 inches below the record high level of 1987
- That is 46 inches higher than the record low level in 1964
- The water is a full inch higher than last summer!
These photos were taken this past week at Camp Arcadia!
Here is the newest drone video showing the current status of the beach:
Time at the beach is a big part of the Arcadia experience for so many! It is so important to preserve the Spirit of Arcadia for generations to come and our beach is a large part of that tradition. For more information about the Spirit of Arcadia Campaign and how the beach restoration project fits into that campaign, please click here!