JANUARY REGISTRATION DRAWING
Depending on which retreat you wish to attend, there may be many others also trying to register. Generally, the weeks with the greatest demand for space are the Family Weeks, especially those in July and early August, and the Omega Teen Retreat. Due to the high volume of requests for these retreats, Camp Arcadia conducts a January Drawing. To enter the January Drawing for one of these retreats, either submit an online application or postmark your paper registration no later than January 16, 2017. January 16th is the deadline to participate in this drawing.
Participation in the January registration drawing does not guarantee that you will be registered for a retreat. We try our best to accommodate as many guests as possible.
We will email you the results of your registration request by February 10, 2017. If you get in, your deposit will be processed. If you do not get in, you will be placed on a wait list and your deposit will not be processed.
Group Reservations During Family Weeks
Multi-family groups are welcome to register together for family weeks. Groups of up to 25 people from more than one mailing address wishing to attend the same week are what we consider “Group Reservations.” To make a Group Reservation, either enclose all registration forms together in one envelope and mail them together or send separately indicating the group contact on the registration form and submit (online or mail) by the deadline date. The group contact person should be the same person on all forms for the group. This person will act as liaison between the Camp Office and the members of the group in the event that Camp Arcadia needs to coordinate with the group. Group Reservations are most easily accommodated in the weeks earlier or later in the summer.
SENDING FORMS AFTER JANUARY 16, 2017
All registration requests postmarked after January 16, 2017 will be handled in the order they are received. If all the retreats on your request form are full, we will not process your deposit and we will place you on the wait list. Depending on the volume of requests we receive, we expect to notify you about your status within 7-10 business days.
Registration Application Via Mail
To submit a paper registration, simply complete Camp Arcadia registration form and return it with you deposit to:
Camp Arcadia PO Box 229, Arcadia, MI 49613
Camp Arcadia does not accept registration forms via fax, email, or text.
On-line Registration Application
You may submit registration application online for any Camp Arcadia retreat, except the Fall Confirmation Retreats.
Those who are not accommodated through the registration process will be placed on wait lists for all retreats listed under “retreat preferences” on the registration form. To ensure your security, we will not retain your deposit payment information if you are put on a waiting list. Upon being placed into a retreat the full deposit amount is required.
Additional Important Information
- For the following retreats, use one paper registration form per household: Family Weeks, Golf & the Gospel, Lutherhostel and Labor Day Weekend. For the following retreats, use one form per person: Teen Weeks, Men’s Retreat, and Women’s Retreats.
- To increase the likelihood of getting into Camp Arcadia for a Family Week, please provide multiple options in the Retreat Preference section of your registration form.
- Confirmation letters will be sent via email when possible. Please provide your email address on the registration form.
- Vacation rates are for the entire retreat. Late arrivals, early departures, or missed meals do not reduce the cost for the week.
- During Family Weeks and Labor Day Weekend, teens 15 years and older are housed with other teens as space allows or unless parents request otherwise. Males are in the Assembly dorm and females are in Inn rooms.
- Room assignments are made according to your needs; we make every effort to ensure your comfort and grant your preference. Consideration is given to the number of people in your party, bed space and health needs.
- Check-in time is after 3:30 p.m. on the arrival date. Checkout time is before 10:00 a.m. on the departure date, unless otherwise specified. Your confirmation letter may contain additional details.
Cancellations and Changes
If it is difficult for you to afford a vacation at Camp Arcadia, we have a Scholarship Fund available that may reduce your fee by up to 50%. To receive an application contact the Camp Office or download one here. The minimum deposit is still required at the time of registration if you are applying for a scholarship.