Shuffleboard has been a tradition at Camp Arcadia since 1932 when a court was installed on the west side of the Assembly Building (known at that time as the Administration Building). By 1941, new courts were in use on the north side of the Assembly, extending east-west alongside the tennis courts. In 2006-’07 major renovation of the outdoor game areas was conducted and through that four new shuffleboard courts were constructed east of the tennis courts where they are still in use today. Also, an herb garden was planted in the previous shuffleboard location.
‘Come Ye Back to RKD’ this year and enjoy the tradition of shuffleboard!