Do you love to paint? Sketch? Design collages? Create digital designs? We are excited to announce Camp Arcadia’s Centennial Celebration Poster Contest! Winning designs will be featured on posters available for purchase in the Trading Post. Submit your original design between Memorial Day (May 31, 2021) and October 31, 2021 for your chance to win.
We’re hoping to receive many types of art/design submissions including (but not limited to) watercolor, digital design, sketches, line art, vintage designs, photography, etc. We know you, the Camp Arcadia family, will have wonderfully unique and creative ways to capture the spirit of Camp and celebrate its 100th Anniversary in your art.
Here are some further design specifications:
- Posters will be 11x17in, so designs should reflect these dimensions.
- Designs may be vertically or horizontally oriented, but must be completely original.
- If your design is digitally created, please submit as a 300dpi JPG (high resolution scan of the work) or PDF.
- Artists under 18 years of age are required to have parent/guardian permission for submission.
- Only one submission per artist, please!
Once submitted, Camp Arcadia reserves the right to alter your design (while being mindful to preserve the original design’s integrity) and to use the image for promotional purposes. If you have any questions, please contact Sarah Olson (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- To submit your design by mail, download and complete this form and mail to Camp Arcadia (PO Box 229, Arcadia, MI 49613).
- To submit your design digitally, visit https://tinyurl.com/3nyzkmv3.
(Note: We will begin accepting submissions May 31, 2021.)