Then and Now, A View From Lake Michigan

The 2012 season marks Camp Arcadia’s 90th Anniversary. In the photos below, the central camp area has changed over the years. Most notably, trees have grown and the Wigwam was added in 1946-7. The top photo is circa 1930 courtesy of the Arcadia Archives Department (ID # 01-02-1159). The bottom photo was taken in July 2005.

Share the Post:

Related Posts