Thank you for registering for a Camp Arcadia’s Teen Week. Please go through the following steps after you have registered. (NOTE: If you haven’t yet registered for the Teen Retreat, please click here and register.)
Step One: Read the following CANCELLATION POLICY carefully:
- Cancellations before April 15: full deposit refunded
- Cancellations after May 15: $50 cancellation fee per person
- Cancellation after June 1: cancellation fee equal to full minimum deposit.
- If you have been exposed or test positive for COVID-19 two weeks prior to your stay at Camp Arcadia, a full refund will be provided.
Step Two: Parents, provide required medical and other information
As part of the registration confirmation process, parents will be emailed a notice on March 15th to provide camper health history and other critical information. Once parents are sent this message, we ask that parents log back onto the Camp Arcadia registration portal and provide this information. These forms and the balance of the retreat payment are due on May 15th.
This is the link to the registration portal: https://camparcadia.campbrainregistration.com/
Regarding spending accounts: Spending accounts are used at Camp Arcadia in place of cash for purchases in our Trading Post and craft shop. The spending account limit for your camper is designated by the parent/guardian through the registration portal on the form titled “Supplemental Teen Retreat Information.” This amount is a recommendation to the camper. Camper is responsible to not exceed the limit. They are able to check their tab balance daily. To pay the balance of your camper’s spending account please stop by the office during check out to settle their account. If you are not picking up your child from camp, we will send you an invoice to pay online.
Step Three: Parents and teens, read the following information about WHAT TO EXPECT:
- Check in is between 2 PM and 5:30 PM Sunday (Eastern Time).
- Pick up campers between 12 PM and 1PM Friday.
- By Michigan State law you are required to turn in all medication in the original bottle (including aspirin or vitamins) to the Nurse upon arrival. This is a critical preventative safety measure for all those at camp.
- Please do not bring food, snacks or soda. Campers may purchase these items in the store during daily free time. Prices range from $0.75 to $3.00. The store also sells t-shirts, sweatshirts and souvenirs that range in price from $2 to $50.
- Campers will have the option to purchase a $10 highlight photo disc.
- The craft shop has projects that range from $1.00 to $15.00.
- Camp Arcadia furnishes soap, blankets, sheets, pillows, and pillowcases. Please bring your own towels.
- Cell phones and electronic devices are not allowed at camp. Campers with cell phones are required to turn them in and will be kept at the office until Saturday morning.
- All campers have access to a no-cost landline at all times for outgoing calls.
- Do not bring cash to camp. Camp Arcadia is not responsible for misplaced cash. Campers use a tab system for all purchases. The tab limit is set through the supplemental information form. Tab is paid at checkout or invoice is sent via email after retreat is complete.
- Dress is casual, although Friday evening’s meal is a “candlelight” dinner and campers may wish to dress up.
- A canoe trip is part of the weekly program, weather permitting. The cost of the trip is included in the registration fee. Please, no two-piece bathing suits.
- What to bring: Bible, towels, laundry bag, swimsuit and beach towel, shorts, jeans, t-shirts, jacket, sweatshirt, warm sleepwear, hiking shoes, toiletries, sunscreen. Click here for a full list.
- What else to bring (optional): flashlight, alarm clock, tennis racket, insect repellant, guitar or other small musical instrument, music or skit for the camper talent show.
- In case of emergency contact camp at the numbers below:
CAMP MAIN PHONE (8 AM to 6 PM daily): 231-889-4361
(non-emergency, leave a message 24 hours a day. Messages are checked at 10:00 PM and 7:30 AM daily)
In case of an after hours emergency, call the Executive Director, Chip May on his cell phone: (231) 920-0447