Thank you for registering for a Camp Arcadia’s Teen Week. Please go through the following steps after you have registered. (NOTE: If you haven’t yet registered for the Teen Retreat, please click here and register.)
Step One: Read the following CANCELLATION POLICY carefully:
- Cancellations before March 15: full deposit refunded
- Cancellations after March 15: $75 cancellation fee
- Cancellation after May 15: cancellation fee equal to full minimum deposit of $200.
Step Two: Parents, provide required medical and other information
As part of the registration confirmation process, parents will be emailed a notice to provide camper health history and other critical information. Once parents are sent this message, we ask that parents log back onto the Camp Arcadia registration portal and provide this information.
To upload balances and paperwork, the link will be available April 15th, and is due May 15th.
This is the link to the registration portal: https://camparcadia.campbrainregistration.com/
Regarding spending accounts: Spending accounts are used at Camp Arcadia in place of cash for purchases in our Trading Post and craft shop. The spending account limit for your camper is designated by the parent/guardian through the registration portal on the form titled “Supplemental Teen Retreat Information.” If your camper’s deposit and registration balance are paid using only checks, you must call the Camp office at (231) 889-4361 with a credit card account number and expiration date that is to be charged for your camper’s spending account at the end of their week at Camp. For your security, please do not email or fax your credit card information.
Step Three: Parents and teens, read the following information about WHAT TO EXPECT:
- Check in is between 2 PM and 5:30 PM Sunday (Eastern Time).
- Pick up campers between 9 AM and 10 AM Saturday.
- By Michigan State law you are required to turn in all medication in the original bottle (including aspirin or vitamins) to the Nurse upon arrival. This is a critical preventative safety measure for all those at camp.
- Please do not bring food, snacks or soda. Campers may purchase these items in the store during daily free time. Prices range from $0.75 to $3.00. The store also sells t-shirts, sweatshirts and souvenirs that range in price from $2 to $50.
- The craft shop has projects that range from $1.00 to $15.00.
- Camp Arcadia furnishes a bar of soap, blankets, sheets, pillows, and pillowcases. Please bring your own towels and toiletries.
- Cell phones and electronic devices are not allowed at camp. Campers with cell phones are required to turn them in and will be kept at the office until Saturday morning.
- All campers have access to a no-cost landline at all times for outgoing calls.
- Do not bring cash to camp. Camp Arcadia is not responsible for misplaced cash. Campers use a tab system for all purchases. The tab limit and credit card to be used for the tab is specified through the supplemental information provided after registration confirmation.
- Dress is casual, although Friday evening’s meal is a “candlelight” dinner and campers may wish to dress up.
- A canoe trip is part of the weekly program, weather permitting. The cost of the trip is included in the registration fee. Please, no two-piece bathing suits.
- What to bring: Bible, towels, laundry bag, swimsuit and beach towel, shorts, jeans, t-shirts, jacket, sweatshirt, warm sleepwear, hiking shoes, toiletries, sunscreen.
- What else to bring (optional): flashlight, alarm clock, tennis racket, insect repellant, guitar or other small musical instrument, music or skit for the camper talent show.
- In case of emergency contact camp at the numbers below:
CAMP MAIN PHONE (8 AM to 6 PM daily): 231-889-4361
(non-emergency, leave a message 24 hours a day. Messages are checked at 10:00 PM and 7:30 AM daily)
In case of an after hours emergency, call the Executive Director, Chip May on his cell phone: (231) 920-0447