Camp Arcadia’s Mission to our Summer Staff:
Camp Arcadia’s management staff will STRIVE to:
- Prepare you as a whole person
- Provide a safe, healthy, fun and challenging environment so you can thrive in your work and personal life
- Support you in your work, faith and life
- Be responsible, respectful, responsive and caring leaders
- Connect and engage you in Camp’s mission
So that you leave Camp Arcadia with:
- a deeper understanding of yourself and your faith.
- a strong work ethic and interpersonal skills
- confidence in yourself and your abilities
- lasting friendships
- having experienced something bigger than yourself by being an integral part of Camp Arcadia’s mission.
“The most rewarding part of serving on staff this summer was the interactions with guests, especially the meaningful conversations I was able to hold with them. This occurred in every department I had the opportunity to serve in, including the kitchen, housekeeping, and program. I especially enjoyed the conversations I had while on hikes with guests, getting to know them and their families, and being able to engage in genuine, deeper than surface-level conversations.”