Camp Arcadia’s Mission to our Summer Staff:
Camp Arcadia’s management staff will STRIVE to:
- Prepare you as a whole person
- Provide a safe, healthy, fun and challenging environment so you can thrive in your work and personal life
- Support you in your work, faith and life
- Be responsible, respectful, responsive and caring leaders
- Connect and engage you in Camp’s mission
So that you leave Camp Arcadia with:
- a deeper understanding of yourself and your faith.
- a strong work ethic and interpersonal skills
- confidence in yourself and your abilities
- lasting friendships
- having experienced something bigger than yourself by being an integral part of Camp Arcadia’s mission.
“The ‘Spirit of Arcadia’ is the cool sand sticking to your feet after a chilly evening, and the warm sand nuzzling your feet at the height of a gorgeous Michigan summer day. It is golden, crimson, and pink sunsets. It is silly skits, staff inside jokes, and hug sessions after the staff Eucharist service. The ‘Spirit of Arcadia’ is that one immeasurable, intangible quality that keeps us coming back to our haven on the shore. The ‘Spirit of Arcadia’ is alive and always will be forever and ever. Amen.”