To join the LCA we ask for:
- your prayers,
- your enthusiasm for Camp Arcadia by involvement in decisions for the future of the camp by voting at the annual meeting *
- a completed LCA Membership Form.
- the sum of $500 (one-time payment), or $125 per year (4 annual payments).
As a member you will receive notices of membership meetings and the right to vote at these meetings*… AND BEST OF ALL, the satisfaction of knowing you are really helping in a good cause — providing a Christian family vacation and retreat center for hundreds of fellow Christians at Camp Arcadia. The membership monies are allocated to the Arcadia Foundation.
Your support will help ensure that Camp Arcadia continues to promote Christian fellowship and education and continues to encourage and stimulate the spiritual growth of all who attend.
*According to Article I, Sec. 5 (2) of the LCA bylaws, “…(those) electing a time payment plan may not vote at an annual or special meeting unless their annual payment was received six calendar months prior to the date of the meeting.”
When you have completed the LCA application, been approved by the Board of Directors for membership, you become a member of the LCA. With this lifetime membership you may:
- vote at the Annual Meeting for members of the LCA and the Arcadia Foundation Boards of Directors as well as vote on other items brought before the LCA Membership;
- be eligible to serve on committees and boards;
- receive the newsletter and other important information several times a year; and
- enter the early registration drawing for the upcoming summer season (if your membership is paid in full).
- Note: Members of a family living at one address who are lifetime members of LCA are permitted to submit their registration for the early registration drawing. Through this random drawing process, up to 75% of each retreat week is filled with LCA families. Membership applications must be made by July 31 in order to be eligible for the early registration that year. Due to space limitations at Camp Arcadia, being a member of the LCA does not guarantee attendance, but only the opportunity to enter the drawing.